The Gift of Giving
The Gift of Giving – Charities to donate too!
The Christmas season is well and truly upon us and there are plenty of people and animals around Australia that need your help to have a better life. If you can spare a few dollars this Christmas, please consider a donation towards one of these charitable causes listed below.
For more information on these charities or direct links to donate, please click here.
- Mater Foundation – “Help Mater revolutionise healthcare for your community.”
- Australian Red Cross – “Working towards the vision of human dignity, peace, safety and wellbeing for all.”
- Royal Flying Doctor Service – “Your donation will help us save and improve the lives of people living, working and travelling in Outback Australia.”
- Rapid Relief Team – “Help us make a difference.”
- Care Flight – “The next life we save could be yours or someone you know.”
- Canteen – “Help us make sure that young Australians don’t have to face cancer alone.”
- Australian Lions Foundation – “Making our communities a better place to live, work and grow.
- RSPCA – “Sponsor the care of a homeless animal in need.”
- Mental Health Association QLD – “Helping people build a better life.”
At Quality Air, we give generously to these charities as a way to give back to the community, please follow us and support them. Each one of these Charities was handpicked by staff at Quality Air as all of them are fundamental in helping the community grow together as a united People.