Residential Air Conditioning
Ducted air conditioning solutions for your home & family.
Residential ducted air conditioning will transform your living space. It offers complete climate control, stylish, non-invasive vents, zone control for individual rooms and superior energy efficiency. It is the ultimate in comfort and luxury that will have you questioning why you didn’t install ducted air conditioning into your home sooner.
Why is it the ultimate in comfort and luxury?
Because it offers you total climate control. There are timers, standby and economy modes, sensors and apps for smart phones. This means you could turn on your air con on with your smart phone before you arrive home, cooling it down in the summer and warming it up in the winter! You can even set up timers that turn your air con on in certain zones at specified times.
Residential Ducted Air Con Installation
Most installations are completed in one day (excluding electricity supply work). We leave your home clean removing any mess from the installation process. Our installers will answer any questions you may have and everything will be done to a professional standard. You will also be shown how to use your new system with a thorough run through of all user operations.
Ducted Cooling & Heating
You can cool or heat with one system for your home or office while using maximum energy efficiency. By controlling the temperature, airflow and air quality in a broad range of environments, ducted heating and cooling systems are designed to completely regulate the climate of your home or office.
One system for your entire home
As specialists in ducted air conditioning for over 30 years, Quality Air have installed ducted air conditioning into thousands of homes both large and small throughout Brisbane and other areas. We recognise our responsibility to provide our clients with an efficient ducted air conditioning solution while maintaining our commitment to excellence, offering manufacturer, installation and workmanship warranties of up to 10 years on every installation, you can read more about our warranties here.
To talk to us about your residential air conditioning system today! Call Quality Air on (07) 3395 7633
Our commitments to you
- No hidden extras. Price is firm and includes total installation from start to finish.
- Exclusions, if any, are clearly listed on your proposal.
- Quality Air is not a dealer for any particular brand which allows us to offer you the best system for your requirements.
- When we install your ducted air conditioning system, we will arrange a mutually agreed time and installation date.
- After the first year of installation, you will receive one free service.
- In the event of a question or query about your ducted air conditioning system, you speak to the Sales Engineer direct.
- We only use qualified and experienced tradesmen who we can trust. Our team of installers are fully qualified electricians, refrigeration mechanics and all hold blue card licences.
- Most installations are completed in one day (excluding electricity supply work).
- You are given clear and concise instructions on how to operate your new air conditioning system.
- Your home will be left clean and tidy, the way it was before we arrived, just more comfortable!
Maintenance & Repairs
After your AC System installation, Quality Air recommends an annual maintenance and service check up on your system. A full detailed examination checklist report of your a/c system will be provided upon completion to you by our skilled service technicians who will make sure your system is running efficiently with no maintenance problems.