How Ducted Air Conditioning will Revitalise your Lifestyle
Are you at the stage in life where you are torn between the decision of ‘ageing in place’ or moving into an aged care home? Day by day there are more people officially becoming senior citizens each faced with the same, tough choice. The following points should be considered while you go through the process of making a decision.
Let’s face it. As people get older they need to take care of themselves as their bodies aren’t as sturdy and agile anymore and it becomes harder to accept change. Therefore moving into a nursing home would be a massive, life changing experience for an elderly citizen. It seems obvious that ‘ageing in place’ is the better option to ensure a calm lifestyle. Here are the benefits of ageing in place:
- Familiarity- there’s no place like home! Moving into a nursing home exposes you to a shared environment which leaves nothing apart from a few small possessions to call your own. By contrast, ageing in place allows you to enjoy the comfort and security of your own home.
- Independence- ageing in place means you can still do all the things you have always done and love doing, for example gardening your own garden, reading a book in your favourite armchair or even having friends over for a cup of tea.
- Flexibility- you can still have your family and friends around at any time of day or night, with no restricted visiting hours.
- Support- utilise the convenience of online shopping that can be delivered right to your front door, local services within the community such as Meals on Wheels, Myagedcare, BlueCare home services etc. These services help you with everything from personal hygiene and care to making sure you get a good meal to general home maintenance. Even supermarkets such as Coles and Woolworths will deliver groceries and place them on your kitchen bench for you.
Ducted air conditioning can become another benefit of ageing in place. Quality Air Conditioning is here to help you stay comfortable all year round. Queensland is known for its extreme heat and humidity through summer and its important not to become overwhelmed by the heat. Ducted air conditioning is one of the best solutions to prevent this from happening. Here is how you can benefit from ducted air conditioning:
- A whole house solution- from the one system, air flow can be connected to almost every room in the house, which means there doesn’t have to have multiple split systems.
- All year round solution- all ducted systems are reverse cycle, which means they can heat and cool from the one system.
- Zoning system- the convenience and efficiency of only having air conditioning flowing into rooms that you are working/living in.
- Installed filter- to extract dust, lint and bacteria from the air which means you breathe cleaner air.
- User friendly- with the new MyAir controls ducted air conditioning can be a ‘set and forget’ system.
- Quiet- all the equipment that produces noise is installed in the ceiling, under the floor or outside therefore there is no disruptive noise circulating inside the house.
- Use of finance to pay off- although the initial supply and install cost is high there is finance available so the system can be paid off over a certain period of time.
- Cost effective running expenses- with inverter technology the system only draws as much power as needed to cool, therefore it is saving power when the house is at the desired temperature.
Does ageing in place with ducted air conditioning installed sound too good to be true? It is the perfect way to spend your senior years. Why not find out how you can keep comfortable all year round. Call our friendly team on 07 3395 7633 to secure your no obligation, free quote today.